Beau Dodson's WeatherTalk Blog

September 11, 2016: Sunday will deliver peaceful weather.

We have some great sponsors for the Weather Talk Blog.  Please let our sponsors know that you appreciate their support for the Weather Talk Blog.

Milner and Orr Funeral Home and Cremation Services located in Paducah, Kentucky and three other western Kentucky towns – at Milner and Orr they believe in families helping families.  You can find Milner and Orr on Facebook, as well.

Logo- Plain JPEG

2015-03-27_21-14-30

Are you in need of new eye glasses?  New contacts?  Perhaps you need an eye exam.  Then be sure and visit the Eye Care Associates of western Kentucky (the Paducah location).
For all of your families eye care needs.  Visit their web-site here.  Or, you can also visit their Facebook page.

2015-10-08_17-58-26

Best at Enabling Body Shop Profitability since 1996. Located In Paducah Kentucky and Evansville Indiana; serving all customers in between. They provide Customer Service, along with all the tools necessary for body shops to remain educated and competitive. Click the logo above for their main web-site.  You can find McClintock Preferred Finishes on Facebook, as well

BANNER OPTION 2
Expressway Carwash and Express Lube are a locally owned and operated full service Carwash and Lube established in 1987. They have been proudly serving the community for 29 years now at their Park Avenue location and 20 years at their Southside location. They have been lucky enough to partner with Sidecar Deli in 2015, which allows them to provide their customers with not only quality service, but quality food as well.  . If you haven’t already, be sure to make Expressway your one stop shop, with their carwash, lube and deli. For hours of operation and pricing visit www.expresswashlube.com or Expressway Carwash on Facebook.

2016-04-20_20-49-45

TORNADO SHELTERS!  Endrizzi’s Storm Shelters – For more information click here.  Endrizzi Contracting and Landscaping can be found on Facebook, as well – click here

I have launched the new weather texting service!  I could use your help.  Be sure and sign up and fully support all of the weather data you see each day.

This is a monthly subscription service.  Supporting this helps support everything else.  The cost is $3 a month for one phone, $5 a month for three phones, and $10 a month for seven phones.

For more information visit BeauDodsonWeather.com

Or directly sign up at Weathertalk.com

2015-12-18_21-14-12

bottomlineitgif

This forecast update covers far southern Illinois, far southeast Missouri, and far western Kentucky. See the coverage map on the right side of the blog.

This forecast covers the counties in red.

This forecast covers the counties in red.

New!  Video page on the main Weather Talk web-site.

I am posting videos each day on the WeatherTalk website.
The videos can be found under the BeauCast tab.
Click here.

Sunset will be at 7:09 p.m.
Moonrise will be at 1:56 p.m. and moonset will be at –:– p.m.  First Quarter

Sunset will be at 7:08 p.m.
Moonrise will be at 2:47 p.m. and moonset will be at 12:21 p.m.  Waxing Gibbous

Saturday Night – Decreasing clouds.  Less humid.  Cooler.  Rain should have come to an end (far eastern counties small chance of remaining shower/storm early in the evening)
What impact is expected?  Rain should be ending.
Temperatures:  Lows in the 52-58 degree range
Winds: Winds west and northwest at 3-6 mph.  Gusts to 12 mph.
What is the chance for precipitation?  MO ~ 10%.  IL ~ 10%.  KY~ 20% .  TN ~ 20%
Coverage of precipitation:  Precipitation should be over by Saturday night.
Is severe weather expected?  No
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifyingMedium.  Some adjustments to the forecast might be necessary.
Should I cancel my outdoor plans?  No, but monitor updates.

September 11,  2016
Patriot Day:
  Mostly sunny.  Cooler and less humid.  Pleasant day.  
What impact is expected?   Patchy morning fog.
Temperatures:  High temperatures in the  72-76 degree range.
Winds:  North winds at 5-10 mph.  Gusts to 12 mph.

What is the chance for precipitation? MO ~ 0%.  IL ~ 0%.  KY ~ 0% .  TN ~ 0%
Coverage of precipitation?  None
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifying: High.  This forecast should verify.
Should I cancel my outdoor plans?  No
Sunrise will be at 6:34 a.m. and sunset will be at 7:06 p.m.
UV index will be 8-10.  High.
Moonrise will be at 3:37 p.m. and moonset will be at 1:11 a.m.  Waxing Gibbous

Sunday Night – Mostly clear.  Cooler and less humid.  Nice night!
What impact is expected?  Most likely none
Temperatures:  Lows in the 54-58 degree range
Winds: Winds north and northeast at 2-4 mph.
What is the chance for precipitation?  MO ~ 0%.  IL ~ 0%.  KY~ 0% .  TN ~ 0%
Coverage of precipitation:  None
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifying: High.  This forecast should verify.
Should I cancel my outdoor plans?  No

September 12,  2016
Monday:
  Mostly sunny.  Nice day.
What impact is expected?   Most likely none.
Temperatures:  High temperatures in the  78-84 degree range.
Winds:  Northeast and east winds at 4-8 mph.  Gusts to 12 mph.

What is the chance for precipitation? MO ~ 0%.  IL ~ 0%.  KY ~ 0% .  TN ~ 0%
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifying: High.  This forecast should verify.
Sunrise will be at 6:35 a.m. and sunset will be at 7:05 p.m.
Moonrise will be at 4:23 p.m. and moonset will be at 2:05 a.m.  Waxing Gibbous

Monday Night – Mostly clear.  Pleasant.  Will monitor for patchy fog.
What impact is expected?  Most likely none
Temperatures:  Lows in the 64-66 degree range
Winds: Winds east at 2-4 mph.
What is the chance for precipitation?  MO ~ 0%.  IL ~ 0%.  KY~ 0% .  TN ~ 0%
Coverage of precipitation:  None
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifying: Medium.  Some adjustments to the forecast might be necessary.

September 13,  2016
Tuesday:
  Mostly sunny. 
What impact is expected?   Most likely none.
Temperatures:  High temperatures in the  84-88 degree range.
Winds:  Southwest winds at 5-10 mph with gusts to 12 mph

What is the chance for precipitation? MO ~ 10%.  IL ~ 10%.  KY ~ 10% .  TN ~ 10%
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifying: Medium.  Some adjustments to the forecast might be necessary.
Sunrise will be at 6:36 a.m. and sunset will be at 7:03 p.m.
Moonrise will be at 5:08 p.m. and moonset will be at 3:03 a.m.  Waxing Gibbous

Tuesday Night –  Partly cloudy.  A 30% for thunderstorms.
What impact is expected?  Perhaps some wet roadways and lightning.
Temperatures:  Lows in the 64-68 degree range
Winds: Winds southwest at 2-4 mph.
What is the chance for precipitation?  MO ~ 30%.  IL ~ 30%.  KY~ 20% .  TN ~ 20%
Coverage of precipitation:  Perhaps some isolated storms
My confidence in this part of the forecast verifyingLow.  Significant adjustments to the forecast are possible.

More information on the UV index.  Click here
The School Bus Stop Forecast is sponsored by Heath Health and Wellness.  Located next to Crowell Pools in Lone Oak, Kentucky.
Visit their web-site here.  And. visit Heath Health Foods on Facebook!

Heath Banner

Heath Health Foods is a locally owned and operated retail health and wellness store. Since opening in February 2006; the store has continued to grow as a ministry with an expanding inventory which also offers wellness appointments and services along with educational opportunities.  Visit their web-site here.  And. visit Heath Health Foods on Facebook!

The weekend forecast is sponsored by Farmer and Company Real Estate.  Click here to visit their site.

satnightweekend

The weekend forecast is sponsored by Farmer and Company Real Estate.

Banner Ad 3

Farmer & Company Real Estate is proud to represent buyers and sellers in both Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky. With 13 licensed brokers, we can provide years of experience to buyers & sellers of homes, land & farms and commercial & investment properties.  We look forward to representing YOU!  Follow us on Facebook, as well

sundayweekend

2016-09-10_14-11-10

Comments are closed.