Protected: October 3, 2019: WeatherTalk update. The password is not the same as your WeatherTalk account. Email me if need be. beaudodson@usawx.com

A quick overview of the forecast. There will be some increase in clouds today over at least southeast Missouri and southwest Illinois. It will be hot.  The front will take some time to advance through ...

Read more

Protected: October 2, 2019: WeatherTalk update. The password is not the same as your WeatherTalk account. Email me if need be. beaudodson@usawx.com

. . Beau's Quick View Click one of the links below to take you directly to each section. If a link is broken then please let me know. Beaudodson@usawx.com Go to storm tracking tools. Radars, ...

Read more

Protected: 10/1/19 Update

Overnight hours. Updated Updated Click one of the links below to take you directly to each section. If a link is broken then please let me know. Beaudodson@usawx.com Go to storm tracking tools. Radars, lightning, ...

Read more

Protected: 10/1/19 Update

Click one of the links below to take you directly to each section. If a link is broken then please let me know. Beaudodson@usawx.com Go to storm tracking tools. Radars, lightning, & satellite Go to ...

Read more